Saturday, June 11, 2011

Saturdays!


I declare, my favorite day of the week is Saturday. Maybe it's because the expectations are low in the terms of life. We still have stuff to do and accomplish but unlike my husbands day off on Monday, it seems we are not the only ones taking it easy. Our Sunday's are usually filled up with work and other stuff, so Saturday I can count on some resting, some playing, maybe getting ahead in areas where we slacked during the week. Maybe it's football Saturdays in the Fall. Whatever it is, I love Saturdays!


Tags:

WooHoo I'm linkin up here, check it out. This is my first link up party! SO EXCITING!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog! How did you find it? Your blog design is so much fun! Do you do it yourself since you're a graphic designer? I love your photos too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...