Monday, September 19, 2011

I. AM. FAMOUS.

you know, it's time I just come out and say it. Ya'll are gonna find out sooner or later so you might as well hear it from me. 

i am famous

Oh, what's that you say? You're not beleivin me? Well, perhaps you didn't get the memo, cuz the minute I walk through the door, even the minute I wake up in the mornin, I've got these two little fans that start chanting my name. Sometimes i even get some cat calls if my hair is really wild (they like that sort of thing). They're the crazy-stalker type fans, but you know, you take what you can get.

In fact I can fail at just about everything in life, serve them unflavored boring cereal for breakfast and they still look at me like I'm a rock star!

There is nothing a little "I'm sorry, will you forgive me" cannot fix with these fans or a little kissin and snugglin can't make them forget. 

And it just hit me today. I AM SO LUCKY! If only I could learn to see myself through their eyes and maybe I wouldn't find the idea ridiculous that I am the studliest, most beautiful, amazing singer, chef, dancer, artist, bath bubble perfecter, vacuumer, that has ever lived!

Remember, that being famous has it's run and doesn't last forever. 
So don't take for granted the status that these little people give their mamas, bc there will come a time when the fans have moved on -don't worry, you will always be their first Rock STAR!






5 comments:

Rainbow Bekah said...

Oooooh, this post was SO RAD! It actually brought tears to my eyes! How quickly I can forget in those stressful moments that despite all my ridiculousness ...I am a ROCK STAR to my kiddos! Thank you for sharing! Keep on rockin' mama!

Karen said...

I really love this post!! You ARE a rockstar!!

jules ... bedheadandbrainfarts.blogspot.com said...

Thanks ladies! You keep rockin it too! We are blessed.

Flor said...

this was an awesome post! thank you for reminding me that I AM famous to those that really matter :) Your kids are just ADORABLE!
found you at life made lovely link up..

Amy said...

This is a great post! It kinda goes along with my post. Thanks for visiting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...