Thursday, March 29, 2012

sometimes life gets super busy...

...and that's why I'm writing today. I have to neglect this blog for a couple weeks because things in life have taken precedent, things like celebrating my boy's birthday, fretting over selling our house and taking a much needed vacation with my hubby of ten years!

But I value anyone who reads this blog and wanted to let you know that in a couple weeks I'll start blogging again.
And I have so much to tell you about and a ton of yummy recipes to share. So please come back again, right after Easter! Oh, and happy Easter everybody!

3 comments:

Rainbow Bekah said...

I totally understand those breaks! Life comes first! Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

Rainbow Bekah said...

I already commented but had to tell you....

Check this out...I showed you some love!

http://rainbowandsunshineproject.blogspot.com/2012/04/you-love-me-you-really-love-me.html

Mindy @ Too Many Jars in My Kitchen! said...

Hi Julie! Hope you're enjoying a break for a bit from blogging.

I wanted to let you know that I nominated you for a Liebster Blog award. You can read all about it here on my blog post: http://toomanyjarsinmykitchen.com/2012/04/25/double-the-fun-liebster-blog-award/

Hope you and Josh and the kiddoes are all doing well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...