Saturday, September 22, 2012

Foodie Saturday!

What happens when your Friday gets filled up with too many awesome opportunities to pour into others and your family? Foodie Friday gets moved to Saturday!

Today's Food Friday is all things Pumpkin and sort of a to do list for the month of October. For I declare that, as I sip my Pumpkin Protein Smoothie and my kids ask for more, I simply cannot get enough pumpkin in my life. October is the perfect month to celebrate the pumpkin and so emerges the perfect theme for next month. I can't wait! It's gonna be fun.

So today I share with you a bunch of fun pumpkin recipes I have found from others with the links to go check them out. Stay tuned for some fun stuff I'm cooking up next month.














Have a great weekend!


1 comment:

nickyharms said...

I want a hot pumpkin latte, with a piece of pumpkin cheese cake, while roasting pumpkin seeds after carving pumpkins, smelling a pumpkin spice candle burning. Maybe next year I will be doing all of that!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...