Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Pumpkins! for decorating

Yay! It's October, my second favorite month of the whole year and another thing I truly love is Pumpkins! If I was a little old lady I would cover my house from head to toe with decorated pumpkins. The only thing holding me back now is I'm not sure I have the time to do all this decorating, my kids would play with all the decor, and I'm not 100% sure my hubby would really dig it as much as I. But one thing's for sure, I can decorate my blog with pumpkins. Hmmmm, I should get on that. But until I do, here is some fun decorating ideas for using pumpkins! Click on the link below from my Pumpkin Pinterest Board to find the the links to all the tutorials and for more pumpkin ideas!

Here's the link: Julie's Pumpkin Pinterest Board






















1 comment:

Karen said...

These are great ideas! I'm going to have so much fun decorating pumpkins this year. I love the ones that look bedazzled and the monogramed one too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...